Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thoughts for 8/29 Class: Zoellner Facebook

ZOELLNER FACEBOOK TAKEOVER (I should pick a less hostile word.)
I think you were asked to run the Facebook right before the Katherine McPhee Gala. I say this because there is a change in terms of frequency of posts and content. Before, there would be one or two posts about the shows, with a quote from a review, or a link to a page. It was all very Lehigh-specific, meaning all the information was about the show at Lehigh, not the show. With the Katharine McPhee show, there's some info about her show at Zoellner, but there's also some really fun links related to her that are shared within a few days of each other. There's pictures of her from Smash, and an interview with her talking about how much she loves her job. The audience is getting a feel for who they're seeing and the type of tone her show will probably set. There's already been a bunch of fun stuff, like hairstyles and music for Rock of Ages, and the show hasn't even opened.

FACEBOOK LIKES
When I was an active administrator of the Spring on 4th page, getting likes was one of the hardest things. I needed people to see what I was posting, but how could I get that number to increase? The only ideas I have involve networking. I think the people in the class should ask their friends to like the page because some people go to shows there and "check-in", without also liking it. If they liked one show, they should find out about more, right? Also, connecting with other performing organizations on campus, like the choruses and groups who perform on the Zoellner stage. They all have their own following, but they're the type of people who'd like Zoellner too. Also, Zoellner's biggest audience demographic is non-Lehigh students. Connecting with local businesses and other performance arts venues will connect Zoellner with potential audience members from that community as well.

2 comments:

  1. Good observations. I also appreciate the suggestion to partner with other student groups to increase the Zoellner FB "likes" - I was planning on offering support for one student group tomorrow - but I think I'll add your idea and ask them to help. You're hired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete